A-M Gutter Guard Aluminum
- Designed specifically for hidden hangers but works with all hangers
- Heavy gauge .018 – 100% aluminum will never rust
- Invisible from the ground
- Handles downpours
- Pest and weather (snow/ice) resistant
- Easy to install on new or existing gutters
- Does not install under shingles avoiding any damage to shingles
- Eliminates gutter clogging
Virtually eliminates any maintenance!
- No more sitting in your living room watching a nice rain shower only to be reminded your gutters are clogged and overflowing
- No more flooded basement due to clogged and overflowing gutters
- No more ladder climbing
- No more gutter cleaning
- Add years of life to your gutters, windows, doors and foundation
What makes A-M Gutter Guards superior?
Patented product design by A-M. This design creates and promotes more air-flow from top and bottom to remove debris. The design also allows this product to be installed on all types of hangers including hidden hangers but also the older style spike and farrow. These features make this product the best choice for any homeowner or installer.
Will I have to replace my existing gutters?
No! Unless damaged, there is no need to replace your existing gutters. A-M Gutter Guards install on any 5 or 6 inch gutter and all hanger designs.
Will A-M Gutter Guards work with all roof types?
Yes, A-M Gutter Guards are installed on top of your gutters and do not come in contact with the roof. They perform well with all roof material and any roof pitch.
Will anything clog A-M Gutter Guards?
No. A-M Gutter Guards unique bubble design allows your gutter to remain free flowing; the flow drain holes allow only water in your gutters.
Will A-M Gutter Guards work during heavy rainfalls?
Yes, A-M Gutter Guards perform well during record amounts of rainfall. A-M Gutter Guard has 384 holes per foot.
How long will A-M Gutter Guards last?
A-M Gutter Guards are manufactured with hi temper aluminum and will never rust, rot or distort.
Will A-M Gutter Guards work when covered with wet leaves, pine needles or other debris?
Yes, tests shows A-M Gutter Guards’ unique filtering bubble design allows water to flow freely even when covered with debris.
How can I determine the size of my gutters, 5″ or 6″?
With a measuring tape or rule, measure from the front top edge of the gutter to the back of gutter aluminum against the mounting area on the roof.
How to Measure Your Gutters Size
There are no reviews yet.