- KEEPS EVERYTHING OUT – Micromesh keeps leaves, pine needles, shingle debris, dirt, pollen, seeds, and furry friends from entering the roofline while handling the heaviest downpours and other harsh weather conditions. PLUS… it solves leakage problems, allowing absolutely no leak stains or marks. It also stops birds and squirrels from building nests in your gutters. SMALLER HOLES slow down heavy rain so that EXCESSIVE WATER WILL NOT OVERFLOW.
- WHY MICROMESH? – 100% Manufactured in the USA. 16oz copper material. Color-matched ½ zip screws included, Slides under the shingle.* Micromesh uses an innovative pressing technology like no other that secures stainless steel mesh into an aluminum frame safely. Installation is done with a 1” margin notching system that is pressed on top of each other, allowing for seamless and strong transitions. Micromesh will not gather rust or degrade over time.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Fits all types of gutter systems including 5”, 6”, and 7” K styles, half round, and box type gutters. Micromesh is easy to install but professional installation is required. The front drip edge requires only 3-4 screws and the back slides under the starting shingle (starter strip). Fits 5”, 6”, and 7” residential or commercial gutters, K-Style hangers, half round, box type, and existing shingle roofs.
- PROVIDE ASSURANCE – Your days of climbing ladders to clean the gunk out of your gutter system are over. Micromesh fits all gutter types, including K-Style and box gutter, comes in 5-foot sections, and fits right on top of your gutter. Available in 16 colors that will match your gutter Gutter color options, choose colors that will blend wi... More exactly. Micromesh is attached to the front & back of the gutter which strengthens the entire gutter system making it strong enough to handle snow and ice buildup.
- QUALITY: Our installation process ensures no damage to your roof and no future leakages.