Use the Amerimax three-foot Lock-In Gutter Guard to help protect your gutter from filling with debris. These gutter guards are compatible with 4″, 5″ , & 6″ metal K-style gutters and the pre-notched design allows for overlapping which eliminates gaps between the guards. The tight expanded metal mesh pattern keeps out most debris, to keep your gutters flowing freely.
Easy to install, simply slide the flat side under the shingle and lock the curved portion into the front edge of the gutter. Made of durable powder-coated steel, this product is designed to handle high-volume water flow and hold up to the heat and cold better than vinyl gutter guards. Includes a 10-year limited and is Made in the USA.
- Compatible with 4″, 5″, and 6″ metal (steel or aluminum) K-style gutters
- The tight expanded metal mesh pattern keeps out most debris, to keep your gutters flowing freely.
- Constructed of durable powder-coated steel for long life and protection from the elements, and neutral Gutter color options, choose colors that will blend wi... More blends seamlessly with the roofline
- Easy “lock-in” installation, simply slide under the first row of shingles and lock the gutter guard to the front lip of the gutter
- Includes 10-year limited
- Made in the USA
- The carton contains 25 pieces