Rainwater can serve as a backup source of water during times of drought or between rainfalls. The “softer” rainwater is also a healthier way to water the plants in your home and/or garden due to its highly oxygenated salt and fluoride-free properties. These rain barrels are made from food-grade drums meaning they produce safe water for all of your fruits, vegetables, or other consumable plants!
- Plastic mesh screen for catching leaves, sticks, etc.
- Easy on-and-off twist top lid
- Brass overflow valve (not installed for personalized placement) which can attach a garden hose to divert water away from home, link to another barrel, or create/connect a soaker hose to run directly through a nearby flower bed.
- Brass Spigot (installed) which is sealed with waterproof 100% silicone caulk.
- Downspout adapter: 2″x3″ white, Flex-elbow
- Barrels range from 180-220 Liters.
- Dimensions range from 23-24″ in diameter and 35-41″ tall.
- Kit includes everything you need to set up the rain barrel – except tools.