Why Waterlock Pro Gutter Guard?
KEEPS EVERYTHING OUT – Waterlock Pro keeps leaves, twigs, seeds, and furry friends from entering the roofline while handling the heaviest downpours and other harsh weather conditions. PLUS… it solves leakage problems, allowing absolutely no leak stains or marks. It also stops birds and squirrels from building nests in your gutters. SMALLER HOLES slow down heavy rain so that EXCESSIVE WATER WILL NOT OVERFLOW.
TRUSTED DESIGN – 100% Manufactured in the USA, Easy to install interlocking connection system, Heavy .027 gauge painted aluminum, Color-matched ½ zip screws included, Slides under the shingle, Double-banded for easy installation and no sharp edges or damage to your roof, Drip-edge technology that diverts water thus preventing mold build-up and dirt stains on the front of your gutters, Will not gather rust or degrade over time.
EASY INSTALLATION – Waterlock Pro uses an interlocking connection system that is easy to install but does require professional installation. It has a MODERN DESIGN. The front drip edge requires only 4 screws and the back slides right under the shingle. Fits both 5” and 6” residential or commercial gutters, K-Style hangers, half round, box type, and existing metal, flat or shingle roofs. Comes in 5-foot sections. Contractor pricing. Heavy gauge ALUMINUM 0.27 INSTALLED NATIONWIDE.
PROVIDE ASSURANCE – Your days of climbing ladders to clean the gunk out of your gutter system are over. Waterlock Pro fits all gutter types, including K-Style and box gutter, comes in 5 foot sections, and fits under the first shingle. Available in 16 colors. Waterlock Pro strengthens the entire gutter system, making it strong enough to handle snow and ice buildup.
QUALITY – The Waterlock Pro installation process ensures no damage to your roof and no future leakages. The natural painted aluminum colors will not rust or degrade over the lifetime of its use.
Waterlock Pro Gutter Guard Features
- Designed to be installed with new gutters, and asphalt shingle roofs newer than 5 years old.
- Fits all types of gutter systems including 5”, 6” and 7” K styles, half round and box type gutters
- Thick, .027 gauge painted aluminum manufactured in the USA
- Comes in 5-foot (60″) sections
- Flat and fits under the first shingle with an easy-to-install interlocking connection system
- Double-rib frame is strongest on the market
- Drip-edge technology that diverts water thus preventing mold build-up and dirt stains on the front of your gutters
- Slows down heavy rain flow & prevents water overflow
- Will not corrode or rust or degrade over time
- No damage to your roof during installation and no future leakages
- Only 4 screws are needed for the front drip edge and the back slides right under the shingle
- Color-matched ½ zip screws included
Waterlock Pro Gutter Guard Colors
Available in the following aluminum colors: Black, Clay, Cream, Dark Bronze, Dark Gray, Eggshell, Forest Green, High-Gloss White, Light Gray, Musket Brown, Royal Brown, Sand Castle, Scotch Red, Terratone, Wicker
Waterlock Pro Specifications
- Heavy and durable aluminum design that will not gather rust or degrade over time
- Fits all types of gutter systems including 5”, 6”, and 7” K styles, half round and box type gutters
- Comes in 5” sections
- Installation with a 1” margin notching system that is pressed on top of each other, which allows seamless and strong transitions
- No damage to your roof during installation
- 16 Gutter color options, choose colors that will blend wi... More options, including copper